Positions open for self nomination
Applications are sought for the following position, to take up post immediately:
- Deputy Newsletter Editor (to serve as Deputy until Autumn 2022, then Newsletter Editor for three further years)
Newsletter Editor (1st year as Deputy)
- Receive all copy for the news: check all submissions for accuracy, proof read copy, check/suggest graphics for content
- Encourage the submission of articles both from Executive Committee (EC) and Council members and also via those working within the field of Community Child Health
- Consult with fellow EC members regarding material which may be contentious
- Liaise with BACCH office regarding advertising and inserts
- Liaise with designer and publisher regarding details
- Produce four editions of Newsletter per year (if on leave ensure a deputy takes over)
- Attend EC and Council meetings whenever possible
- Instruct/inform any future deputy over the course of one year prior to them taking on the role
- Member of Newsletter Editorial Board
PDF of Job descriptions document linked at bottom of page
To apply for posts
- Please send a CV (three pages max) along with a brief statement (250 words max) outlining your experience and reasons for wanting to take up the role.
- You should be a current member of BACCH or willing to join.
- Send applications and queries to the BACCH office at [email protected]
- If more than one suitable applicant (or more than two for trainee posts) applies for a position, your statement will be sent to the whole membership (or trainee members for trainee rep posts) and a vote will take place.
Deadline for applications: 31 December 2021 [deadline may be extended if no application received]