The theme for March is Inequalities, Advocacy and Action and April’s theme is medical complexity.
- March 3rd - Same sea, different boat: health inequalities in children and young people and the mitigating power of robust community child health (Dr Michelle Heys)
- March 10th - Improving diversity in NHS leadership: Changing pyramids to polygons (Professor Amaka Offiah) CANCELLED - TO BE RE-ARRANGED FOR A LATER DATE
- 17th March - Poverty in Practice: How Paediatricians can tackle child poverty in and out of the clinic (Dr Guddi Singh and Dr Hannah Zu)
- 24th March - Clinical and service development in Neurodisability (Dr Venkat Reddy)
- 31st March – Quality Improvement: a practical guide (Sheffield Children’s Hospital Transformation team)
- (7th April – Easter break, no webinar)
- 14th April – Living with Spina Bifida: SHINE Charity and a parent’s perspective (Dr Jenny Smith-Wymant, Gill Yazz and a parent speaker)
- 21st April – Bladder and bowel management in Spina Bifida (Dr Alison Sansome)
- 28th April – Orthopaedic Controversies (Miss Kuldeep Stohr)
The theme for May is Neurodevelopment (details to follow).
If you would like to attend a session (& are not already registered with TNC*) contact: [email protected] Please use the subject ‘New member’ , provide your post details and GMC or equivalent professional registration details.
*If you have previously registered with TNC, simply log into MS Teams on the day and access the TNC channel.