With a heavy heart, BACCH Executive has agreed to hold the ASM as a virtual event for a second time. We very much hope we will see you all in-person for the 2022 conference.
The event will be held across two half days on Tuesday 5th (pm) and Wednesday 6th October (am), with a mixture of lectures, short talks and abstract presentations.
Tuesday 5th October (afternoon)
*exact timings tbc
- Prevalence of life limiting illnesses in children (Lorna Fraser, University of York)
- 2nd lecture tba
Short talks and abstracts tbc
Wednesday 6th October (morning)
*exact timings tbc
- Assessment and recommendations on orthotics needed by children with neurodisabilities (Eileen Morrow, University of Oxford)
- Attachment disorders and how to differentiate Autism vs Attachment disorders (Becky Stancer & Rudi Dallos, University of Plymouth)
Paediatric Audiovestibular SPIN (Tracey Davis, BAPA)
Recent trends in ADHD (final title tbc)
- If you are a BACCH member, please ensure you are logged into your user account before you proceed with booking
- The booking page will not work with Microsoft Internet Explorer, which is being phased out; please use their new web browser Microsoft Edge (or a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox). Apologies for any inconvenience.
- If you are still having problems booking please contact the BACCH Office.
- The last day to book will be Sunday 3 October and delegates will be sent joining details for the event on Monday 4 October
- Cancellations must be confirmed by email.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or cancellations received after 01 October 2021.
- Cancellations received prior to this date will be eligible for a full refund, minus card processing fees.
- Delegates may make arrangements for a substitute to attend in their place at any time with no cost incurred by contacting us prior to the event.