This joint Scottish Association for Community Child Health (SACCH) / British Academy of Childhood Disability (BACD)conference is open to all clinicians working within child health, across all specialties. Will be of particular interest to those working in Neonatal care, Neurodisability and Community Child Health.
Please see bottom of page for online booking.
If you have any general queries about the event, contact the SACCH Chair Dr Shiuli Russell
Day one (18 May, afternoon)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy - new treatments and new future
- Neonatal neurodevelopmental follow up
- Acquired Brain Injuries and Neurorehabilitation
- SACCH AGM
Day two (19 May, morning)
- Educational Outcomes in preterm population
- Congenital Cardiac Anomalies
- Neurodevelopmental disorders in preterm population
- Poster Prize Winner of William Morris Award from Scottish Paediatric Society St Andrew's Day Symposium
- full programme to follow soon
Submissions for both clinical and research presentations are now welcome (see form linked at bottom of the page):
- 4 speakers will be chosen to present on day one of the conference (prizes to be announced on day two)
- 2 prizes are available:
Patricia Jackson Award for a presentation by a doctor in training
Alison Kerr Award for presentation by a non-consultant clinician.
- Submission deadline is 1 May
- Please use the online booking form at the bottom of this page.
- Delegates will be emailed the login details for the meeting the day before the event starts (17 May).
- PLEASE REGISTER BY 16 May
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing (via email).
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or cancellations received after 14 May 2021.
- Cancellations received prior to this date will be eligible for a full refund, minus card processing fees.
- Delegates may make arrangements for a substitute to attend in their place at any time with no cost incurred by contacting us prior to the event.
(If you are a BACCH member, please ensure you are logged into your user account before you proceed with booking)