This joint Scottish Association for Community Child Health (SACCH) / British Academy of Childhood Disability (BACD) conference is open to all clinicians working within child health, across all specialties. Will be of particular interest to those working in Neonatal care, Neurodisability and Community Child Health.
Please see bottom of page for online booking.
If you have any general queries about the event, contact the SACCH Chair Dr Shiuli Russell
Day one (18 May, afternoon)
- Neurorehabilitation and Brain Injury
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy - a new future
- Supporting families affected by childhood acquired brain injury
- Abstract presentations
- SACCH AGM (16.45-17.15)
Day two (19 May, afternoon)
- Early life indicators of neurodevelopmental atypicality in children born preterm: potential for stratification and early intervention
- Optimising Outcomes and neonatal neurodevelopmental care
- Poster Prize Winner of William Morris Award from Scottish Paediatric Society St Andrew's Day Symposium
- Educational outcomes and prematurity
- full programme (including abstract presentations) can be downloaded as a PDF below
Submissions are now closed (and applicants have been contacted).
- 4 speakers will present on day one of the conference (prizes to be announced on day two)
- 2 prizes are available:
Patricia Jackson Award for a presentation by a doctor in training
Alison Kerr Award for presentation by a non-consultant clinician.
- Due to the high standard of abstract submissions poster presentations will also be available to view in delegates' own time
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing (via email).
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or cancellations received after 14 May 2021.
- Cancellations received prior to this date will be eligible for a full refund, minus card processing fees.
- Delegates may make arrangements for a substitute to attend in their place at any time with no cost incurred by contacting us prior to the event.
Bookings now closed - Last day to register was Sunday 16 May. (Delegates will be emailed the login details for the meeting on the afternoon of 17 May.)
- If you are a BACCH member, please ensure you are logged into your user account before you proceed with booking
- The booking page will not work with Microsoft Internet Explorer, which is being phased out; please use their new web browser Microsoft Edge (or a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox). Apologies for any inconvenience.
- If you are still having problems booking please contact Isabelle Robinson in the BACCH Office