With a heavy heart, BACCH Executive has agreed to hold the ASM as a virtual event for a second time. We very much hope we will see you all in-person for the 2022 conference.
Booking is now closed
The event will be held across two half days on Tuesday 5th (pm) and Wednesday 6th October (am), with a mixture of lectures, short talks and abstract presentations.
The AGM will be held as a separate members-only meeting 09.00-09.20 on Weds 6 October, before the start of day two of the conference.
Tuesday 5th October (afternoon)
- Life limiting illnesses in children – what do the data tell us? (Lorna Fraser, University of York)
- Child safeguarding during the pandemic: what have we learnt from serious incident notifications? (Peter Sidebotham, Warwick Medical School)
- 4 x abstract presentations: see PDF programme above
Weigh to Go – improving growth measurement for disabled children (Catherine Tuffrey, BACD)
- Continence matters for children and young people with neurodisability (PenCRU, childhood disability research team)
Wednesday 6th October (morning)
- Assessment and recommendations on orthotics needed by children with neurodisabilities (Eileen Morrow, University of Oxford)
- Attachment disorders and how to differentiate Autism vs Attachment disorders (Rebecca Stancer & Rudi Dallos, University of Plymouth)
Audiovestibular paediatrics and CCH teams: Workforce, avoiding a crisis and the SPIN (Tracey Davis, BAPA)
Recent developments in neurodevelopmental disorders (George Still Forum)
- Registration is now closed and delegates were sent the joining instructions email on Monday 4 October (between 10.30-11.30am)
- If you have any queries or did not receive the joining instructions email, please contact the BACCH Office.
- Cancellations must be confirmed by email.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or cancellations received after 01 October 2021.
- Cancellations received prior to this date will be eligible for a full refund, minus card processing fees.
- Delegates may make arrangements for a substitute to attend in their place at any time with no cost incurred by contacting us prior to the event.