lead by Professor Rukshana Shroff, Professor of Paediatric Nephrology, Great Ormond Street Hospital
This 2-day virtual conference is aimed at doctors and nurses working with children on dialysis. This conference forms part of the core curriculum for training in Paediatric Dialysis as outlined by IPNA, ESPN and ERKNet.
From the basic principles of PD and HD to state-of-the-art lectures, this is your opportunity to hear experts discuss the care of children on dialysis.
- Learn from experts about vascular access for hemodialysis or haemodiafiltration and for peritoneal dialysis
- Trouble-shooting and managing common problems on PD and HD.
- Understand the relation of uraemic toxins and PD solutions
- Learn how to manage common complications on haemodialysis
- Understand the complexities of transition
- Appreciate the burden of dialysis and learn about quality of life in our patients