The SACCH committee are excited to announce the initial details of our 30th Anniversary Conference and AGM.
Please note change of date: will now be held on Friday 4 November, NOT 2 September as previously advertised.
The Conference is relevant to all Paediatricians and Allied Health Professionals, including those working with children and families within neurodisability, neurodevelopmental services, community child health, neurology and neonatal medicine.
The event will include Speakers, Posters, stands from third sector colleagues, sponsors AND plenty of time to meet colleagues – old and new - over lunch and coffee.
Virtual access via MS Teams for viewing Presentations and Posters will be available.
Please see bottom of page for online booking
- CEN – Age related transition pathways
- ENQUIRE – Parents’ perspective
- Lyn McLafferty (Educational Psychologist, Falkirk Council) – Early Years Transitions
- Pupil Support Team (Perth and Kinross) – Supporting Early Years Transitions
- Who Cares Scotland – Experiences of Young People within the care system
Full programme with timings to follow.
McDiarmid Park, St Johnstone Football Club, Perth PH1 2NR
Call for abstracts
Abstracts of original research, quality improvement project or an interesting case study for consideration for presentation are invited.
Prizes are available for best presentation from a Non-consultant Grade clinician and a Clinician in Training.
Abstract submission form can be downloaded below. Submission deadline: 07 October
Call for new members
SACCH are always encouraging new members to join the committee. We are particularly keen for CCH and neurodisability trainees to become more involved.
If you are interested or have any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Chair of Scottish Association for Community Child Health
Bookings & cancellations
- In-person and virtual attendance is available
- See bottom of page for online booking form
- We do not issue invoices: payment needs to be made using the online booking form below - the booking (from BACCH) and payment (from Stripe) confirmation emails act as your receipt
- Deadline for booking: 30 August
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or cancellations received after 26 August for in-person tickets or 30 August for virtual tickets
- Cancellations received prior to this date will be eligible for a full refund, minus card processing fees, please contact us via email.
- Delegates may make arrangements for a substitute to attend in their place at any time with no cost incurred by contacting the BACCH office.
- If you cannot attend in-person due to covid, please inform us and your booking can be changed to a virtual ticket and a partial refund given
The booking payment page will NOT work with Microsoft Internet Explorer. Please use an alternative browser (such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Firefox), or access via your mobile phone. Apologies for any inconvenience.
If you are a BACCH member, please ensure you are logged into your user account before booking.