- In the printed quarterly Newsletter 'BACCH News'
- In the monthly email update to members
- Reduced rates for available not-for-profit/NHS job adverts
- See full details below
Free event promotion
- Events of interest to BACCH members can be advertised free-of-charge via the website and in the monthly email update
- If you are interested, please email the BACCH office:
event title, short description, weblink and organisation/event logo
- BACCH reserves the right to refuse any advertising deemed inappropriate, or which might damage the reputation of the organisation.
- Advertising which contravenes current legislation, particularly Equality and Diversity, will not be accepted
- The claims made in an advertisement are not endorsed by BACCH
Advertising in BACCH News
'BACCH News' is the printed quarterly Newsletter sent for BACCH members.
NHS Job adverts
(supplied to us)
(printed by us)
|From £515||From £260|
|15 February||20 February||15 March|
|15 May||20 May||15 June|
|15 August||20 August||15 September|
|15 November||20 November||15 December|
Contact office for insertion deadlines.
- Press-ready PDF artwork at actual size, where possible. (Images files also accepted if at least 300 dpi.)
- Dimensions for adverts are:
- Portrait: 115 (H) x 95 (W) mm – Quarter Page
- Landscape: 160 (H) x 195 (W) mm – Half Page
- Portrait: 270 (H) x 195 (W) mm – Full Page
- Newsletter is printed in A4 portrait format
- Please contact us if you would like to see an example of a previous edition
- Over 900 per issue (mainly UK-based Community Paediatricians)
- Paper copy mailed to members and PDF available in members-only section of BACCH website
- Printed four times a year (March, June, September and December)
All enquires to the BACCH office
Advertising in the monthly email update
Monthly email sent to the 95% of BACCH members who have signed up to receive it.
NHS Job adverts
|text & weblink||max 100 words of text (excluding title and weblink)||£125||£65|
|Formal advert with artwork||high quality image file, max size 300px (H) x 600 px (W), plus relevant weblink||£240||£120|
Deadlines & further details
- Deadline for queries: 10th of each month
- Deadline for text/artwork: 14th of each month
- We will invoice you on receipt - please provide invoicing details and PO number if applicable
- A maximum of two adverts can be included in each email - first-come first-served
- Enquires and artwork/advert text should be sent to the BACCH office.