- Submissions are invited for oral and poster presentations at the BACCH ASM, to be held in Leicester on 20-21 September 2022.
- The deadline for submissions is 23.45 on Wednesday 29 June.
- If your submission is selected for oral presentation you will need to be available to present in person on 20th or 21st September.
- Those presenting posters are asked to register and attend the conference in person if they can.
- The prizes for best presentation by a non-consultant and best poster will be announced at the end of day two of the conference on Wednesday 21 September.
Child Journal Prize
The prize is available to all non-consultant grades putting forward a paper (oral) presentation. The winner will receive £100 and an opportunity for fast track consideration to the journal Child: Care, Health and Development, should they wish to submit a paper to the journal.
There is a prize of £100 for the best poster and the abstract will be printed in the BACCH Newsletter.