- Submissions are now closed
- Those who submitted will be contacted after the adjudication process - w/c 18 July at the latest
- If you have not heard from us by 31 July, please get in touch
- If your submission is selected for oral presentation you will need to be available to present in person on 20th or 21st September.
- Those presenting posters are asked to register and attend the conference in person if they can.
- The prizes for best presentation by a non-consultant and best poster will be announced at the end of day two of the conference on Wednesday 21 September.
Child Journal Prize
The prize is available to all non-consultant grades putting forward a paper (oral) presentation. The winner will receive £100 and an opportunity for fast track consideration to the journal Child: Care, Health and Development, should they wish to submit a paper to the journal.
There is a prize of £100 for the best poster and the abstract will be printed in the BACCH Newsletter.