Why join BACCH?
BACCH is the professional membership organisation for doctors and other professionals working in paediatrics and child health in the community. It represents the largest paediatrics sub-specialty and is a specialty group of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
Member benefits include:
- 'BACCH News' BACCH’s quarterly flagship magazine. The printed magazine is sent to all members (excluding the free student category) and the PDF is available to download via the website.
- Monthly email updates
- Reduced delegate rates to BACCH conferences
- Option to subscribe to the the online version of the Journal Child: Care, Health and Development, for the reduced rate of £20 per year (Not available for those who join as overseas members or student members)
- Regional coordinators organise local meetings and represents members’ views to BACCH Council
- National & Regional Trainee reps, representing the views of all community child health trainees
- Members’ only content on the BACCH website