Why join BACCH?
BACCH is a professional membership organisation for doctors and other professionals working in paediatrics and child health in the community. It is the largest specialty group of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
Member benefits include:
- 'BACCH News' BACCH’s quarterly flagship magazine. The printed magazine is sent to all members (excluding the free student category) and the PDF is available to download via the website.
- Monthly email updates
- Reduced delegate rates to BACCH conferences
- Option to subscribe to the the online version of the Journal Child: Care, Health and Development, for the reduced rate of £20 per year. (Not available for those who join as overseas members or student members.)*
- Regional coordinators organise local meetings and represents members’ views to BACCH Council
- National & Regional Trainee reps, representing the views of all community child health trainees, both within BACCH and in wider forums
- Members’ only content on the BACCH website
*Note: from May 2022 the option to receive a printed copy of the Child Journal has been removed