Why join BACCH?
BACCH is a professional membership organisation for doctors and other professionals working in paediatrics and child health in the community. It is the largest specialty group of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
Member benefits include:
- 'BACCH News' BACCH’s quarterly flagship magazine. The printed magazine is sent to all members* and the PDF is available to download via the website. (*Student members will NOT receive a paper copy of the Newsletter.)
- Monthly email updates
- Reduced delegate rates to BACCH conferences
- Option to subscribe to the Journal Child: Care, Health and Development, for the reduced rate of £38 per year. (Not available for those who join as overseas members or student members.)
- Regional coordinators organise local meetings and represents members’ views to BACCH Council
- National & Regional Trainee reps, representing the views of all community child health trainees, both within BACCH and in wider forums
- Members’ only content on the BACCH website