Nominations are sought for the following position to serve for two years, from January 2021.
- National Trainee Reps x 2
(Applicants should be higher trainees on the CCH Grid: full job description can be downloaded below)
Deadline for applications: 30 November 2020 [deadline may be extended if no applications received]
Coordinators are sought for the following regions, to take up post immediately and to serve for four years:
- Northern (County Durham, Cumbria, Northumberland, Tees Valley, and Tyne and Wear)
Job description is linked at bottom of page
Deadline for applications: 31 October 2020 [deadline may be extended if no applications received]
To apply for posts
- Please send a CV (three pages max) along with a brief statement (250 words max) outlining your experience and reasons for wanting to take up the role.
- You should be a current member of BACCH.
- Send applications and queries to the BACCH office at [email protected]
- If more than one suitable applicant (or more than two for trainee posts) applies for a position, your statement will be sent to the whole membership (or region for the Coordinator roles / trainee members for trainee rep posts) and a vote will take place.
Applications are also being sought for Regional Trainee Reps - see separate call for nominations.