Applications are sought for the following positions. All posts to start from the 2021 AGM (date in Sept/October tbc):
- Chair (to serve for four years)
- Deputy Treasurer (to serve as Deputy for one year, then Treasurer for three further years)
- Deputy Academic Convenor (to serve as Deputy for two years, then Academic Convenor for two further years)
- Deputy Newsletter Editor (to serve as Deputy for one year, then Newsletter Editor for three further years)
Job descriptions document linked at bottom of page
Deadline for applications: 30 June 2021
A Coordinator is sought for the following region, to take up post immediately and to serve for four years:
- Thames North East (Essex and the London boroughs of Barking & Dagenham, City, Hackney, Havering, Haringey, Islington, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, and Waltham Forest)
Job description is linked at bottom of page
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2021 [deadline may be extended if no applications received]
To apply for posts
- Please send a CV (three pages max) along with a brief statement (250 words max) outlining your experience and reasons for wanting to take up the role.
- You should be a current member of BACCH.
- Send applications and queries to the BACCH office at [email protected]
- If more than one suitable applicant (or more than two for trainee posts) applies for a position, your statement will be sent to the whole membership (or region for the Coordinator roles / trainee members for trainee rep posts) and a vote will take place.
Applications are also being sought for Regional Trainee Reps - see separate call for nominations.