Self-nominations are sought to take up post immediately to serve for two years in the following regions:
- Thames NE
- Thames SW
- Setting up local networks for trainees in your area to stay in touch and discuss training issues.
- Gathering feedback about training issues in your deanery and feeding this back the BACCH Council via the trainee representatives prior to each council meeting.
- Regular contact with Consultant regional BACCH representatives to discuss opportunities and ideas for improving CCH training locally.
- Informing trainees within your deanery about local and national courses relevant to Community Paediatrics.
- Liaising with BACCH about local courses in your area so these can be advertised on the BACCH website.
- Promoting BACCH events and BACCH news magazine within your region and encouraging trainees of all levels in community paediatrics within your deanery to write for the magazine.
- Getting involved in BACCH projects currently on the go, e.g. setting up resources to help with Community GRID interviews.
This is a new role introduced for ST6-ST8 Trainees in Community Paediatrics. GRID or non-GRID trainees in Community Child Health and Neurodisability are welcome to apply. We ask that applicants are either current members of BACCH or are willing to join.
How to apply:
- Please send a CV (three pages max) along with a brief statement (250 words max) outlining your experience and reasons for wanting to take up the role.
- Send applications and queries to the relevant BACCH Regional Coordinator and cc the email to National trainee reps/BACCH Office: [email protected].
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2022 [may be be extended if one or more posts remains vacant after this date]