Join online - links at bottom of page
Benefits of membership
- BACCH News BACCH’s quarterly flagship magazine.
- Monthly email updates
- Reduced delegate rates to BACCH conferences
- Option to subscribe to the Journal Child: Care, Health and Development, for the reduced rate of £38 per year. (Not available for those who join as overseas members.)
- Regional coordinators organise local meetings and represents members’ views to BACCH Council
- Members’ only content on the BACCH website
SAS doctors - free membership for a year
SAS grade doctors can receive free membership for one year (excludes optional subscription to the Child Journal), after which the ordinary subscription rates will apply. Not available for current members or those who are retired.
- All membership fees are charged annually by Direct Debit (apart from overseas members who can pay by card or bank transfer).
- Your first payment will be taken within a week of joining, after which you will be billed yearly until you cancel your membership.
- Membership fees are reviewed annually.
If you wish to join SACCH, BACCH's sister organisation for Scotland, please fill out the sign-up form on the SACCH page
(those residing in less prosperous countries)
Child Journal not available
(Staff, Specialty & Assoc. Specialist Grade Doctors)
Free for the first year