Join online - links at bottom of page
Benefits of membership
- 'BACCH News' BACCH’s quarterly flagship magazine: paper copy posted to all members; e-version available to download for members only via the website (note: student members will NOT receive a paper copy of the Newsletter)
- Monthly email updates
- Reduced delegate rates to BACCH conferences
- Option to subscribe to the Journal Child: Care, Health and Development, for the reduced rate of £38 per year. (Not available for those who join as overseas members or student members.)
- Regional coordinators organise local meetings and represents members’ views to BACCH Council
- Members’ only content on the BACCH website
SAS doctors - free membership for a year
SAS doctors (Staff, Specialty & Assoc. Specialist Grade) can receive free membership for one year, after which the ordinary subscription rates will apply.
- Excludes optional subscription to the Child Journal.
- Not available for current/previous members or those who are retired.
- This offer is ONLY for SAS grade doctors - trainees and consultants are not eligible.
- If you have previously taken advantage of the SAS offer and wish to re-join BACCH, you should do so as an Ordinary member
- Please see tables below for membership categories and fees.
- Free membership is available for medical students/FY1-2 doctors.
- All membership fees are charged annually by Direct Debit (non-UK members with Euro/Aus$/US$ accounts can also by by Direct Debit, others from overseas can pay by card or bank transfer).
- Your first payment will be taken within a week of joining, after which you will be billed yearly until you cancel your membership.
- Membership fees are reviewed annually.
- BACCH does not issue refunds on membership fees.
If you wish to join SACCH, BACCH's sister organisation for Scotland, please fill out the sign-up form on the SACCH page
(those residing in less prosperous countries)
Child Journal not available
SAS free membership offer
(Staff, Specialty & Assoc. Specialist Grade Doctors)
Free for the first year (or £38 with Child Journal)